In this latest ETF Battle, Kreinces shows that the Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) has actually outperformed the American Dream ETF by a shockingly wide margin. While it’s hard to fathom the outrageous wealth creation stories around bitcoin, such as the Winklevoss twins, recent prognostications from Yassine Elmandjra, Raoul Pal, Paul Tudor Jones, and Michael Saylor all continue to support bitcoin’s historic price momentum.
ETF PM has long positions in Bitcoin (GBTC).
ETF PM on ETF Battles:
- GLD vs. GBTC (10/20) – Is Bitcoin the Superior Investment?
- QQQ vs. SPY (9/20) – Which ETF is Superior for Future Growth?
- QQQ vs. CQQQ (9/20) – U.S. vs. Chinese Tech, Who Wins?
- SOXL vs. TECL (8/20) – Which 3x Leveraged Technology ETF is the Better Choice?
- TLT vs. BND (8/20) – Which Fund is Better for Investing in Bonds?
- QQQ vs. AARK (8/20) – Which ETF is Better Positioned for Future Growth?
- EEM vs. VWO (7/20) – Which emerging markets fund is better?
- TQQQ vs. FNGU (6/20) – Which high-octane 3x technology ETF wins?
- SPY vs. SPLG vs. URTH (6/20) – Doubleheader brawl, who wins?
- BOTZ vs. ROBO (6/20) – Which is better for AI and robotics?
- NOBL vs VYM (6/20) – Which Dividend ETF is Better?
- GLD vs. GDX (5/20) – Which gold ETF wins?
- LQD vs. JNK (5/20) – Who wins?
- USMV vs. SPLV (4/20) – Which low volatility ETF wins?
- DVY vs. DGRW (4/20) – Who wins?