In this episode, the epic battle of core U.S. equity ETFs is between the Nasdaq-100 (QQQ) and the S&P 500 (SPY). Please let us know in the YouTube comments section which ETF you think wins.
Given the performance data, we continue to make the case that extra diversified technology exposure has been very important long-term, and leveraged ETFs are the future of investing. Over the past decade, the 3x leveraged Nasdaq-100 (TQQQ) returned 54x your money while the 3x leveraged S&P 500 delivered 12x.
Clearly, certain leveraged ETFs have delivered spectacular long-term performance and many investors employ leverage prudently in a balanced approach. You can read all about these leading investment trends in our new book, “Investable Benchmarks.”
Binge-Watch ETF Battles
Now you can binge-watch ETF PM on ETF Battles! Much thanks to Ron and Mike for all the great episodes, and note that our favorite is still TQQQ vs. FNGU (6/20)!
ETF PM on ETF Battles:
- QQQ vs. SPY (9/20) – Which ETF is Superior for Future Growth?
- SOXL vs TECL (8/20) – Which 3x Tech ETF is better?
- TLT vs. BND (8/20) – Which Fund is Better for Investing in Bonds?
- QQQ vs AARK (8/20) – Which is Better Positioned for Future Growth?
- EEM vs. VWO (7/20) – Which emerging markets fund is better?
- TQQQ vs. FNGU (6/20) – Which high-octane 3x technology ETF wins?
- SPY vs. SPLG vs. URTH (6/20) – Doubleheader brawl, who wins?
- BOTZ vs. ROBO (6/20) – Which is better for AI and robotics?
- NOBL vs VYM (6/20) – Which Dividend ETF is Better?
- GLD vs. GDX (5/20) – Which gold ETF wins?
- LQD vs. JNK (5/20) – Who bond ETF wins?
- USMV vs. SPLV (4/20) – Which low volatility ETF wins?
- DVY vs. DGRW (4/20) – Who dividend ETF wins?
Be sure to “like” our videos and share this valuable information with friends and family. Lastly, please let us know which ETFs you want to see in the next episode of ETF Battles!
Remember, keep your assets working while you enjoy the show!