In this ETF Battle nailbiter, the Nasdaq-100 (QQQ) goes up against Info Tech (VGT). See how the leveraged ETF wild cards outperformed as TQQQ delivered more than 10x VGT!
ETF PM has long positions in QQQ and TQQQ.
ETF PM on ETF Battles & Chats:
- QQQ vs. VGT (12/20) – Which Technology ETF is Better for Growth Investors?
- Cryptocurrency Investing (11/20) – How $11 million grew to over $1 billion
- ARKK vs. ARKW (11/20) – Which ARK ETF Offers the Better Investing Opportunity?
- GBTC vs. TIP (11/20) contested – Bitcoin against TIPs, Which is the Better Inflation Hedge?
- TQQQ vs. UPRO (10/20) – Nasdaq-100 3x vs. S&P 500 3x, who wins?
- GLD vs. GBTC (10/20) contested – Is Bitcoin the Superior Investment?
- QQQ vs. SPY (9/20) contested – Which ETF is Superior for Future Growth?
- QQQ vs. CQQQ (9/20) – U.S. vs. Chinese Tech, Who Wins?
- SOXL vs. TECL (8/20) – Which 3x Leveraged Technology ETF is the Better Choice?
- TLT vs. BND (8/20) contested – Which Fund is Better for Investing in Bonds?
- QQQ vs. AARK (8/20) – Which ETF is Better Positioned for Future Growth?
- EEM vs. VWO (7/20) – Which emerging markets fund is better?
- TQQQ vs. FNGU (6/20) – Which high-octane 3x technology ETF wins?
- SPY vs. SPLG vs. URTH (6/20) – Doubleheader brawl, who wins?
- BOTZ vs. ROBO (6/20) – Which is better for AI and robotics?
- NOBL vs VYM (6/20) – Which Dividend ETF is Better?
- GLD vs. GDX (5/20) – Which gold ETF wins?
- LQD vs. JNK (5/20) – Who wins?
- USMV vs. SPLV (4/20) – Which low volatility ETF wins?
- DVY vs. DGRW (4/20) – Who wins