Top 10 reasons why Tesla (TSLA) may deliver the next “Apple-like stock performance:”
- Enormous opportunities in transportation and infrastructure.
- Growing demand for utility scale battery cost savings, reliability, and risk reduction, along with data center cloud storage and other examples.
- Tencent, the world’s 10th largest public company, and China’s most valuable brand, just became Tesla’s 5th largest shareholder.
- New home batteries drive huge power bill savings (see Powerwall Debut).
- Superhuman safety, including industry leading autonomous driving technology, and air filter systems, could make all other cars obsolete.
- Continuous innovation in battery capacity, solar roof aesthetics/cost reduction, and the “Tesla Network” may deliver big customer savings.
- Legendary global appreciation for leadership and vision.
- Musk is the world’s top genius and rocket scientist.
- Musk “sticks the landing.”
- Short interest in Tesla reflects the unique complexity in valuing a revolutionary integrated platform for transportation, energy generation and storage.
ETF PM currently has long positions in Tesla (TSLA).